Chpwn a developer/hacker behind many iPhone jailbreaks and iPhone tweaks has also developed a tweak called “Zephyr” a multi-tasking tweak for the iOS. The tweak was originally developed over an year ago but now Chpwn has released an update to the Zephyr that adds multi-tasking gestures of the iPad to the iPad.
The tweaks cost is a little steep but let us be the first to say the ease that this tweak brings to your iDevice is well worth the cost.
Tweak : Zephyr | Via: Cydia Store | Cost : $4.99
Zephyr is awesome multitasking swipes for your device.
● Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to close apps. (Perfect for a broken home button!)
● Switch apps by swiping left or right from the edge of the screen.
● Smoothly swipe up to see your multitasking switcher.
● Quickly peek at notifications and widgets, like the weather.
What’s New In This Version:
● Adds the iPad gestures to the iPhone
● Lots of iOS 6 fixes.
Zephyr 1.1: the first big update to the new, awesome tweak Zephyr by @chpwn, available in Cydia now.
What is Zephyr? Zephyr is awesome multitasking gestures for your iPhone or iPod touch, or just a cool replacement for a broken home button. Swipe left, right, and up to switch apps, show the multitasking switcher, or just close an app.