YouTube has finally been updated with support for the iPhone 5 and has been pushed to the iPad. It has been sometime since the YouTube App was released but google has been rather slow providing support for the iPad and the iPhone 5, many users were waiting for the App to make an appearance on the iPad.
Watch the world’s videos and keep up with your favorite YouTube channels with the official YouTube app for iOS. Sign in to access your subscriptions, playlists, uploads and more.
✓ Enjoy YouTube’s vast video catalog
✓ Find videos and channels more easily with voice search and query autocomplete
✓ Subscribe to channels and instantly access your subscriptions with the channel guide UI
✓ Read comments, browse related videos, enable subtitles and more – all while watching
✓ Easy video sharing to Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
What’s New in Version 220.127.116.1136
* Optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
* Stream videos with AirPlay
* Tap logo to open your Guide of channels
* Add and remove videos from your playlists
* Clickable links in video descriptions
* Improved accessibility with VoiceOver