So as you all know i have been going pretty hard at the iPad ever since the Jailbreak became public. So messing around with the Basics of SpringBoard App, I uploaded a custom Battery i had done long time ago with a few minor changes & did a Respring & Booom! & My Shiny New Custom Battery Appeared on the iPad’s Battery HUD for 1 Sec, do not know why Apple choose to keep the Charging hidden on the iPad but o well soon enough ….
- Your iPad Must Be JailBroken. [Guide Here]
- You Must have Open SSH Installed on the iPad – Via Cydia [How To SSH Guide]
- You Must know how to navigate & Be Safe when you are inside the root folder of your iPad.
- Always Backup your Files somewhere safe before you edit them.
- Gain Root Access to your iPad via SSh.
- Once You are inside the root folder – Navigate to the following location.
- / System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app
- Copy all 17 BatteryBgs – BatteryBG_1 to BatteryBG_17 & save them all .
- Now Drag the ones you downloaded Into SpringBoard.app folder replacing the existing ones.
Respring or Reboot your ipad Your shiny or Firey Battery should welcome you.
Fire Battery Theme