Do a complete backup of your device via iTunes before driving. You can backup your Cydia packages through APTBackup (found in Cydia).
[table id=11 /]
Download everything and place it all on the desktop
Jailbreak Guide Begins:
- Launch redsn0w
- click Browse.
- Now Find the 4.3.3 iOS file you downloded earlier & click open.
Step 2. After Selecting. ipsw file – click Next.
Step3. It will start a rapid process of patching the kernel, after which you will be presented with several options. Select Install Cydia and move on.
- We now have to put your device into DFU MODE.
- Review How to go into DFU Mode before clicking next .
- Video link below
- Make sure your device is connected to the computer, & Turned OFF - Now click Next.
Redsn0w Will walk you through a few steps to get Your iDevice into DFU Mode
RedSn0w will now guide you through the steps to get into DFU mode.
Step 1 .
- Hold down the power Button for 2 Seconds
- Continue to hold the Power button
- Now also hold the Home button
- Hold both buttons together for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds of holding both buttons.
- Release the Power button and continue holding the Home button until RedSn0w detects your iDevice.
Once your iDevice is in DFU mode - Redsn0w will begin jailbreaking your iDevice.
- Once you reach the Step below – You can relax !
- Next your iPhone will reboot (Takes approx 5 mins to 7 mins)
- After reboot find the Cydia icon on the Springboard of your iPhone
You can ask any questions via the comments