How To : Restore iPhone | iPod Touch
Turn your Device off.
| Hold The Home & The power Button Togeather | Device will restart Continue to Hold |
| Release when you see the Restore screen |
Successflly Entered Restore Mode ↓
Once in Recovery Mode iTunes will prompt you to restore your device. Click Ok
- iTunes will Launch and show you the following Screen.
- You can Hit Restore & the Restore will begin
- Note: If you hit Restore iPhone | iPod will be restored to the latest Firmware.
- If you want to restore with latest Firmware now Skip to Step 3.
Restore To Older Firmware
- If you want to restore to Older Firmware – Download Firmware File [Firmware Downloads]
- Hold Shift Key ( Pc) | Option Key (Mac)
- Pop up will come up – Now Locate the Firmware File & Click Open (or double click it).
Note: You can Restore to any firmware older or newest with this method.
Restore Will Begin
Device Restored ↓
iPhone Only : If you have Official Carrier your iPhone Will Now Be Activated.
Restore from Backup
- Once restore finishes Your will be given an option to Restore your device Backup.
- Set up a new iPhone | iPod